Scrap Metal Services Connecticut, Calamari Recycling Co., Inc.
Calamari Recycling can help you get rid of your construction and demolition debris. The C&D process that is provided includes a roll-off container service and weather-protected drive-in and drive-out services. Our services are fast reliable and environmentally safe. Because we specialize in scrap metal as a leading recycling center, you will always find great service and equipment.
Calamari Recycling accepted C&D Debris:
- Appliances: HV/AC systems
- Asphalts: Rocks, Gravel
- Electrical: Wiring, Service boxes, Meters
- Flooring: Carpet, Wood, Linoleum
- Glass: Doors, Windows, Mirrors, Tiles, Glass Blocks
- Installation: Any Asbestos materials will not be processed
- Masonry: Concrete, Bricks, Cement Blocks, Pavers, Slate, Marble
- Plastic: Piping, Siding, Decking and Containers (All Materials should be free of waste)Plumbing: Lead, Plastic, Cast Iron, Steel, Bronze, Brass
- Porcelain Fixtures: Porcelain tubs, Toilets, Sinks, Showers
- Roofing: Asphalt, Tar, Tin, Aluminum, Copper, Fiberglass, Plastic
- Wallcoverings: Vinyl and Cement sidings. Any Asbestos materials will not be processed
- Wall Materials: Sheet rock, Plaster, Paneling, Masonite, Ceramics
- Wood: All wood products, painted, treated coated and even engineered lumber.
As one of the leading recycling centers in Connecticut we process all materials for clients in search of scrap materials. Recycling is an important tool to major construction companies and scavengers that are looking for materials. Since 1935 Calamari Recycling Co, Inc has established a reputation of harvesting exceptional scrap metals and selling for fair prices by the pound.
Call Us Now For Best Scrap Pricing – 860-300-2304
Saturday (8/31): Closed
Monday (9/2): Closed
Tuesday (9/3): Reopen – (Normal Hours)
7:00 AM to 3:30 PM