CONSTRUCTION & DEMOLITION DEBRISOutstanding Recycling Services
Reliable Construction and Demolition Debris Recyclers
Contact Calamari Recycling Co., Inc. for construction and demolition debris recycling. As a part of our C and D (construction and demolition) process, you can get a roll-off container to drive in, unload, and drive out of our weather-protected facility.
Our recycling services are a clean and green solution for your C and D (construction and demolition) waste disposal needs!
Environmental concerns and strict regulations have made the proper disposal of construction and demolition debris a difficult chore. Contact us right away for hassle-free debris disposal and recycling services.
Construction and Demolition Debris That We Recycle
- Appliances: Including HVAC systems
- Asphalt: Rocks, gravel
- Electrical: Wiring, service boxes, meters
- Flooring: Carpet, wood, linoleum
- Glass: Doors, windows, mirrors, tiles, glass block
- Insulation materials: Non-asbestos
- Masonry: Concrete, bricks, cement block, pavers, slate, marble
- Metal: Structural and decorative metals
- Plastic: Piping, siding, decking, and containers (as long as they do not conceal waste)
- Plumbing: Lead, plastic, cast iron, steel, bronze, brass
- Porcelain fixtures: Porcelain tubs, toilets, sinks, showers
- Roofing: Asphalt, tar, tin, aluminum, copper, fiberglass, plastic
- Wall coverings: Non-asbestos shingles and shakes, cement siding, vinyl siding
- Wall Materials: Sheet rock, plaster, paneling, masonite, ceramics
- Wood: Painted, treated, coated, engineered lumber, and wood products